[cdt-cloud-dev] Committer Election for Jens Reinecke on Eclipse CDT Cloud has started

A committer election for Jens Reinecke on project Eclipse CDT Cloud
(ecd.cdt-cloud) was started by Rob Moran with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Jens Reinecke as a committer for Eclipse CDT Cloud.

He is a key contributor to the CDT Cloud strategies and active in our Monthly
meetings.

He is also leading some major feature implementations in our debug views
(primarily memory-inspector and peripheral-inspector) working closely with
other group members.
Although commits to this point are minimal, a successful nomination will
empower Jens to support these incoming features, offering feedback and merge
abilities.

It is my pleasure to nominate Jens as a committer on Eclipse CDT Cloud.

Eclipse CDT Cloud project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.cdt-cloud/elections/election-jens-reinecke-committer-eclipse-cdt-cloud

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.cdt-cloud