Re: [cdt-cloud-dev] Contributing to the CDT-GDB-VSCode and CDT-GDB-Adapter repositories

Hi Adham,

It is expected that you don't have write permission to the repository. Please fork the repos by pressing the Fork button:

image.png

and once you have committed and pushed your changes to your fork you can make a Pull Request to eclipse-cdt-cloud versions. See GitHub documentation for more details on creating forks and PRs and please feel free to ask follow up questions.

I look forward to reviewing your PRs.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)