[cdi-dev] CDI TCK 4.0.10 is now in Maven Central

Hello

As discussed during the last CDI call, I went through open TCK challenges, reviewed what we had there and sent PR for challenges that had none.
Having done that, I performed a release (4.0.10) which should by now be visible in Maven Central.
I'm happy to say that we're back at zero currently open/unreleased challenges.

Following challenges and their resolution are part of the release:

If there are any problems or hardships with the release, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can fix it.

Matej

Back to the top