[cdi-dev] CDITCK JIRA not available anymore

Hi,

I had a discussion as part of a Github issue in the cdi-tck project. I realized that sometimes they are references to the old JIRA project CDITCK hosted by Redhat.

Unfortunately, this project is not available anymore to everyone. I even created an account but still can't access it. Even though the project is archived, I think it's important to be able to read some discussions and access some historical issues.

Is it only me?
Is there a way to keep it open (aka public)?

Thanks

Back to the top