Re: [cdi-dev] Any opposition to exploring semantic versioning via OSGi annotations?

The annotations can be only on package-info.java not on any of the APIs if the packages are consumer/provider type. Besides they are only build time annotations and we mark the dependency type as "Provided".

Thanks,
Emily