Re: [cdi-dev] Define what @Priority means in Jakarta

I see, already voted.

> The voting result is not transparent as the voters can't see the results themselves.

For the record, the google form, as you have it now, doesn't allow you to see results either.
If memory serves, this was configurable in the poll.

Matej

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 10:58 PM Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matej,
Sorry for the confusion! The google form is created to respond to the feedback from this week's Jakarta weekly call. Survey monkey does not allow people to vote if they don't log in. I was told the votes will not be included if it is over 40 votes. The voting result is not transparent as the voters can't see the results themselves. Google form was suggested to replace the survey monkey vote, so I created the form. I will take the result from google form with some consideration from the survey monkey form as well. Please vote again.
Thanks
Emily