[cdi-dev] Invitation: Studio Jakarta EE with CDI in JakartaOne Livestream 2021

Hi,

We are setting up 15-minute “studio style” live sessions between the regular talks at this year's JakartaOne Livestream. These Studio Jakarta EE sessions are planned to be informal and conversational, like a short interview.

It would be absolutely awesome if someone in this group would volunteer (or "volunteer" someone...) to join us for a talk about CDI Lite. Please reach out to Tanja and/or me!

https://jakartaone.org/2021/

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top