Re: [cdi-dev] Joining the CDI call

Hi all,

I updated the meeting invite in the calendar with the Zoom details.
Here is a direct link to the meeting: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/99096304210

NOTE:
- Those of you logging in to Zoom with a corporate address known to me (e.g. Oracle, IBM, Red Hat, Payara, Tomitribe, Fujitsu,...) will be let directly into the meeting
- Others (e.g. if you are not logged in to Zoom, or e.g. using your Gmail will be let into the Waiting Room until a host let you in

Action:
I need a couple of regulars (project leads or those of you that attend all, or at least most meetings) to contact me off-list so I can provide the Host code for you. It is usually enough with one or two.

Ivar