[cdi-dev] CDI 4.0.0.Alpha2

Hi,

I have just released a 2nd Alpha of CDI 4.0, it's available in Maven Central now.

This includes several improvements to the extension API, but more are coming for sure. As I discussed yesterday with Graeme, I think it's better to release alphas more frequently with smaller amounts of changes, to help upcoming implementations adapt.

As I mentioned, more improvements and cleanups to the extension API are coming, so expect more alpha releases in near future.

Thanks,

LT

Back to the top