Re: [cdi-dev] Weekly Status : Matej Novotny, 2021-05-05

No problem :)

Warm regards.
-Gurkan

On 5 May 2021, at 16:59, Matej Novotny <manovotn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops, wrong address, sorry for spam.

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 3:40 PM Matej Novotny <manovotn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Accomplishments:

CDI Lite
* Finally feels like we're making some progress!
* Launched survey on bean discovery in Lite[1] (that seems to be going in our favor)
* Updated PR with Bean manager for Lite[2]
* Spend a lot of time on spec split to accommodate Lite in it[3]
  - me and Ladislav took the initiative and are actively trying to get it into shape
  - if all goes well, by the end of the week I'd like to start a commiter vote to ratify Lite as part of CDI specification in the current form and I don't expect pushback from people who actively  part take in calls (which should constitute a majority)

Weld
* Trying to investigate CI instability during maven artifact downloads (timeouts, connection resets)
  - so far failing to spot the cause and the CI sometimes "just works" and sometimes doesn't :-/

Other
* The usual discussions, PR rev, ...
* Sick day on Fri

Matej