Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Meeting 04/05/2021

That's awkward, I saw you getting online a few times so I thought you have some technical issues.
I've had a similar problem with Google meet previously but only in a way that the first attempt was always a muted connection that terminated itself after a while. Second attempt got me through every time.
I am pretty sure it was never my connection issue, so maybe problems with google service?