[cdi-dev] CDI Meeting - 23/02/2021

Another week, another CDI meeting. These were the topics:

* Went over the implementation of Lite extension proposal via runtime extensions proving that it can be done
 - available for browsing and to play with here - https://github.com/Ladicek/StillDI
* InterceptionFactory (as-is) cannot part of Lite because of inherent runtime setup
* We will start writing a specific proposal of how we can split CDI core into a subset (lite) and the rest (full)
* Briefly re-started discussion on beans.xml in Lite, to be continued next time

As usual, more details are in the meeting minutes - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJgN9UZlSwYASnE-IpaFVw9D7spJoK2J1vlys7AyNG4/edit#7

Regards
Matej

Back to the top