Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Meeting - 02/02/2021

The link is always the same so you can bookmark that or just copy the link from here.
The email can be seen as a reminder for people who want to read the notes.

Frankly, I don't think the one-click-step is so troublsome to justify posting a wall of text on a mailing a mail.
Not to mention any formatting would be lost (depending on what appears there in each meeting) so I would rather keep it this way.

Matej