[cdi-dev] CDI Meeting - 26/01/2021

Hello,

from now on, we will be sending an email for every CDI meeting that takes place so that more people from the community can follow what's being discussed.
It was agreed that the minutes were written insufficiently and we need to improve that - so bear with us, we're working on it ;-)
This will hopefully allow broader community to partake asynchronously while not sacrificing the power of synchronous discussions.

There will always be a link to the meeting minutes - this link should remain the same, so you can just bookmark it and re-use.
Link - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJgN9UZlSwYASnE-IpaFVw9D7spJoK2J1vlys7AyNG4/edit#

And for starters, I'll try to just do a bullet-list recap of topics we discussed today:
 * Incorporating meeting feedback in the Mailing list
 * Should we organize workshop for important topics
 * Lite extension naming
 * “single defining feature” of CDI Lite

We encourage you to read the notes if you truly want to more closely follow the discussions.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, we can use either mailing list of comments in the doc for further asynchronous discussion.
That said, if you want to ask something that's better suited for synchronous discussion, please try to join the meeting.

Last but not least, Antoine will (later this week) send a new Doodle to see if it would fit more people if we shifted the time. Until then, it stays the same.

Have a great rest of your day
Matej

Back to the top