Re: [cdi-dev] Where is the specification for Dependency Injection

Hi Arjan!

Thanks!

Em ter., 12 de jan. de 2021 às 10:04, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi,

Dependency Injection didn't have a separate spec document. The spec is fully contained within the Javadoc. The document there is the default placeholder used for Jakarta EE 8 as well. We should probably mention there that the spec is in the Javadoc.

Kind regards,
Arjan