Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Lite online meeting

I suggest that we close it on Friday night

Antoine

Le mer. 25 nov. 2020 à 10:53, Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
No problem Emily. Here is the Doodle:

Le mer. 25 nov. 2020 à 00:02, Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Great idea to have a meeting to discuss this! I would like to join, but unfortunately, I won't be able to make it due to a previous commitment. Is it possible to use doodle to work out a slot that most interested parties can join?

Thanks
Emily