From: "Antoine Sabot-Durand" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "cdi developer discussions" <cdi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 2:55:19 PM
Subject: [cdi-dev] CDI Lite online meeting

Hi all,

There has been a lot of discussion about CDI Lite these last weeks. If we
want to move forward, it's probably time to have an online meeting on the
topic.

I propose that we meet on Thursday December 3rd at 5:00PM-CET on Google Meet

Agenda will be focused on CDI Lite extension API since it's the more complex
topic and if we have time left on the CDI Lite feature set.

If we don't have enough time during this meeting, we'll reschedule a new one.

Thoughts?

Antoine Sabot-Durand