[cdi-dev] CDI spec status

Hi all

Work on next CDI version is starting. As we don't have a lot of time (release is due in June), the number of new features will be small.
Main work will be centered on migration to Jakarta packages and Jakarta eco-system. It's already done in the code, but we should also work in the spec doc.

Regarding other features, enhancement and correction, feel free to add issue in the repo [1] so that we can discuss them.
On my side I'll transfer the most important ticket in Jira to have a single place for issue management.

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Back to the top