Re: [cbi-dev] Issues with Mac Signing

Hi Thanh,
n 2013-08-20 20:49:16 +0000, Thanh Ha said:
I think I figured out the problem (see my diff below). I think it's a
Tycho configuration issue. The declaration of "<rootFolders>" as
Gyrex.app made Tycho make that the root directory and then put
everything inside of it which I guess caused the archiving to not look
correct.

I suspected it's something like that! So this is interesting because the ".app" <rootFolders> modification is required to make the whole bundle to really look like a MacOS application bundle, i.e. when I extract the archive on Mac, there is no longer a folder with an executable underneath it but only a "Gyrex" application with a nice icon that I can simply drag and drop to an applications folder.

I wonder if it's possible to sign the whole folder...

-Gunnar

Back to the top