Re: [cbi-dev] What shape is maven.eclipse.org

On 01/10/2013 03:23 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hmm, Schrodinger's maven.eclipse.org.

We haven't been able to move on to reincarnating it as a well managed Foundation service yet given Thanh's still working to help get Juno & Kepler cut over to CBI. This is still next on our list though. I do have some very talented interns starting soon which may help take the pressure off and get things started while Thanh is still busy.
I'm curious, what's the blocking point in order to push to a Nexus repo? Some projects successfully pushed some stuff on repositories I see here: http://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/index.html#view-repositories . How their use-case differ from CBI's one?
Is il only an issue with permissions? We could start by using a single magic user and give credentials to only Paul or other trusted people. The credentials will need to appear in the settings.xml of the user deploying artifacts (hudson?)

If you think it may help temporarily and if the foundation would allow it, I can try to negociate to provide you a repository on JBoss Nexus. https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat