[cargotracker-dev] Cargotracker regapp is updated to Java 21

https://github.com/hantsy/cargotracker-regapp is a Java FX client for submitting handling events to the cargotracker core system via Rest APIs.

The original DDD book sample codes, the regapp is written by Swing and Spring.

I rewrote this app with Java FX and Weld/CDI, and now it is updated to Java 21.

I am not an expert of Java FX and Java Desktop Application development, if you are interested in Java FX or you are learning Java FX at the moment, please help to improve the codes, some issues I have created in Github issues, https://github.com/hantsy/cargotracker-regapp/issues

Thanks and Regards
---

Regards,

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach, freelancer/remote worker

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy

Back to the top