[cargotracker-dev] GSoC '23 and Community Bonding

Hello all,

I got the reference for this mailing list from the eclipse cargotracker github repository and was interested in getting started with contributing to the project myself.

I have successfully set up my dev environment locally and am able to build the project following the guidelines available in docs.
Also I wanted to know if I had to do anything else apart from signing the ECA to successfully make commits and open pull requests.

Will play around with the code and try to get acquainted with the existing code base meanwhile.

Best,
Yash

Back to the top