Re: [cargotracker-dev] (Review/approve PR)
  • From: Gilbert Kwan <gkwan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 22:10:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ca.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ca.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=ca.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=N5N3dUQ7vxXgVe/Y3vj+i4DweBfLs5Km8nclGonvop0=; b=d4c02oJSaCo4/ptrvOseHwicvu1IZ2WHZqNbAsSsRlkDlWm2gBPF7pSQMYdKLtv4gBn8p3SQAVIfFVKpzX79gIGuKYJ2S4Ee4u0FIK2gkl6A8ZM1gGLDS181lZTaDjXq/7P4SRNtf1YVUsXv+WorH3tlCdikMNlUKrdTkCcfZn2wi+vJo44gZS+G5TGDm+d3Y5wLoquqpTXK73ouX8KK/00ay/f59yvzxL/txnU5le44JRm50iWeCuyrXA74xG2JV87OWkrdRgBg1L7/pUr/tonuX9B09e1uGChSaqYEMWJmektVRHyJPUEbr9i01fdxLLcxZa6JdJbUJh7t16SWHQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=BXGzTbt1HKB/qPDpasYyL/sHYOjU2cf6eMdqX7A3XQ78eloS9MWgTk9DqcdvpFzCBl9uIFjhSaU0GjP4NL+SYh6JBJHF2VqG+Dduo1dQFYLjL16nZCTJU1jC68rqewzE8+md6MO7JTVEf/cpA2mKBHkAcXZGuPKDQ1kk6+W+oF5hu3eb4F7DVa60LBS/SbStTgC+JQFpfCiI9t6ictA+VxgG4dR68aMEZgq0KibGPAFePjV+jJLeC49e5cryXPp/HhJDC0FaL71+aruCLBkkZ4OezABMNWADAbruPIDvTa8neGCJPvO8h8VWKKzI+Unx2JsjChZkM1H74PulG6OYKg==

Simply speaking, Mojarra uses <h:body>…</h:body>

and MyFaces uses <body><f:view>…</f:view></body> in the xhtml files. Mojarra and MyFaces cannot handle both syntax and cause warnings. Also, if set javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE=Development, MyFaces generates warnings.  (see the changes for those 3 files in my PR #231.)

I just tried the Payara with Mojarra and updated xhtml to use <body>…</body> I got "Warning: This page calls for XML namespace declared with prefix br but no taglibrary exists for that namespace." See the attached “Screen Shot Mojarra.png”  screenshot.

I also just tried the Liberty with MyFaces and updated xhtml to use <h:body>…</h:body> and set javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE=Development, I got warnings on the command line console.

I am not sure any common syntax that both can support. I doubt there is because Chanun spent a lot of time on this issue and have no better solution.

Thanks

Gilbert