Re: [cargotracker-dev] Swapping to Production stage for Faces in web.xml

Hi Hantsy,

Yes, I had previously been using a similar approach to avoid the error but wanted to remove as many changes to the source code as possible so that a potential merge to the master branch in the future is smooth. Temporarily that approach works well, so I'll re-evaluate whether it seems better for the OL branch to apply that fix for now or add some documentation to the readme about the warning.

Thanks!

Chanun