Re: [cargotracker-dev] Swapping to Production stage for Faces in web.xml

I think all the warnings mean there is some usage that does not match the JSF spec.
---

Regards,

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach, freelancer/remote worker

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy