[cargotracker-dev] OL latest work PR, Payara 6/Jakarta EE 9 status check

Hi Reza,

I just submitted a new PR to liberty-experimental with some updates, hoping that it can be merged soon.
  • The README was updated to separate OL from Payara and I added Eclipse IDE setup instructions.
  • The database dependency is now copied to {env.HOME}/hsql folder rather than being dropped into {env.HOME}.
  • The server start timeout parameter adjustment was removed and I changed some features to work around an issue that resulted from an unnecessary feature.
Let me know if you have any questions. I also wanted to check in about whether or not the application has added Payara 6 or Jakarta EE 9 support as I recall that there was a plan to eventually move the app over once Payara 6 came out.

Thanks!

Chanun

Back to the top