Re: [cargotracker-dev] HyperSQL DB and H2 testing

Yes, totally fine to remove the comment.

You can definitely use this branch for Liberty: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/tree/liberty-experimental. We have a similar one for WildFly for similar reasons.

I appreciate all your work!

On 6/21/2022 5:55 PM, Chanun Ong wrote:
Hi Reza,

I actually noticed that the comment was causing the issue with HSQLDB, so removing the "-- It's OK for this to fail if the record already exists." comment ended up resolving the error message. Do you think submitting a PR to remove the comment so that HSQLDB can run the app makes sense?

With regards to the future steps with OL, I was wondering if you would be comfortable making a branch dedicated to OL that's independent from the master branch since I do have a working version with OL (pending the SSE issue). I'd be able to push my updates to that branch without interfering with the rest of the project as a temporary fix until the migration to EE 9 happens. Let me know what you think.

Best,

Chanun