Re: [cargotracker-dev] Sample data not loading

What database are you using? Simply deleting the data file would basically reset the application.

From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chanun Ong <chanun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 11:40 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions <cargotracker-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cargotracker-dev] Sample data not loading

Hi Reza and Cargo Tracker developers,

Just encountered a situation where the sample data isn't loading properly after updating the Open Liberty version to 22.0.0.4 — the dashboard displays "no records found". I tried resetting the entityManager by using entityManagerflush() and entityManager.clear() inside SampleDataGenerator. I also logged whether the sample data was loaded in the messages.log output. Wondering if there's a hard reset available; any help would be appreciated! I could also load in a manual .csv file if that would solve the issue. Thanks.

Best,

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022

Reza Rahman