[cargotracker-dev] Mobile event logger does not update admin interface (OL)

Hi Reza and Cargo Tracker developers,

I was recently able to move the application over to Open Liberty and resolve some JMS issues. What I noticed was that after submitting an event through the mobile logger, the administration interface remains the same (no changes to cargo location, etc.) despite the event being received in the log files. Would you be able to point me in the right direction? I'm not sure where to look as there's no stack trace error — the cargo object properties just don't get updated.

Thanks so much.

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022

Back to the top