Re: [cargotracker-dev] SQL table creation schema for EJB persistent timers

Those are typically generated by the application server in a vendor specific way. I don’t think there is a way to host those in your own data source.

You could ask the implementation specific details on the Payara support forums.

From: "cargotracker-dev" <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chanun Ong <chanun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 3:06 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions
Subject: [cargotracker-dev] SQL table creation schema for EJB persistent timers

Hi Cargotracker developers,

Do you happen to know the schema for tables in the EJB persistent timer datasource? It's not getting detected after I declare the datasources in my .xml file, so I was wondering if I had to run some SQL to create the first table in the datasource.

Best,

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022

Reza Rahman