Re: [capra-dev] Update site and stable version

Hello Jens,

you bring up an important point. The ideal way to solve this would be if ReqTool used a milestone or release to depend on. We have (way back then) defined a roadmap of things we wanted to have done before our first milestone (cf. <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Modeling&list_id=16512452&product=Capra&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=0.7.0%20M1>). Maybe we can push some of the interactive UI features to a 0.7.0M2 and create a milestone 0.7.0M1 soon. Then you can depend on that and there is no need to fiddle with nightly builds.

Best,
Jan-Philipp