Re: [capra-dev] Handler priorities and file extensions

Hey Jens,

thank you for bringing this to my attention. Would it be possible to file a bug about this? I think the issue is even a bit deeper: Depending on where the artifact is dragged from, we have different types. This is counter-intuitive for the user (even though perfectly reasonable from a technical point of view). I am not sure if your solution fixes that problem, though. Won’t we get an IFile if the artifact is dragged from the project explorer anyway? Can we convert that into a resource that can be handled then? I assume that is what you mean: that a content type is declared by the handler and if the artifact is of that content type, we transform the artifact into a type that can be handled by the handler.

Have you maybe tried this already?

Best,
Jan-Philipp