[capella-adopters] Samares Capella Adopters

I authorize Capella project team to display Samares-engineering’s logo on the Capella Adopters page (“https://www.eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html”).

Samares Engineering delivers consulting services and technical solutions in the field of Systems Engineering.
With strong experience in embedded systems and recognized expertise in Model Based Systems Engineering we help system suppliers in improving their engineering processes, designing their systems with higher maturity, in fewer iterations and evaluating system architecture more accurately.

We lead missions for different populations and maturity levels: research, education, preparation to deployment and coaching/support on operational projects.
See our happy clients and partners below and look at expertise and services: Systems Engineering ProcessesModel-Based Systems Engineering and Advanced Research to get practical idea.

In particular, we provide support services and training about Capella/Arcadia.

More information at :

https://www.samares-engineering.com/en

Sébastien DUBE

sebastien.dube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx