[camf-dev] Checkin-in 3rd party libs with completed preliminary triage

Hi IP team,

The "technology.camf" project has submitted a number of CQ (#8971 - #8979) for 3rd party jar/bundles.
A preliminary triage has been completed for all of the above CQs, and the notification indicates that
we can proceed attached to the CQ into the project's repository.

Could you provide me with more information of which repositories we can use for check-in the code?
For instance, could we upload the bundles to 'build.eclipse.org' or 'repo.eclipse.org'?

Which are the "legal" repositories we are allowed to check, until we receive a full approval?

Best regards,
Nicholas
(CAMF Project Lead)

Nicholas Loulloudes | Eclipse Cloud Application Management Framework
Laboratory for Internet Computing,
Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus.

Email: loulloudes.n [at] cs.ucy.ac.cy
Web: www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~nickl
Twitter: @loulloudes