Re: [camf-dev] Change(42313) in camf/org.eclipse.camf[master]: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://nloulloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:294...

It should be enough to right-click on the selected commit (ad22f2c) and use 'Reset' > 'Mixed'. This should leave your local files (uncommitted, changed) intact and reset the HEAD pointer to where it belongs. After doing this you should not see any 'outgoing' commits any more, and the old unrequired commits (4d96387 and b2e72f8) will be garbage collected some time in the future.

Regards,
Markus