[budapest-ec] June Eclipse DemoCamp

Hi all,

We're organizing another Eclipse DemoCamp to take place in Budapest around the end of June. We had a lot of interest and participation in the last DemoCamp and hope to see the same turnout for this one. If you'd like to attend or present, please add your name to the Eclipse registration wiki page [1]. If you're wondering what a "DemoCamp" is, please see [2]. If you're curious about the types of demos and previous participants, please see [3].

If you have any questions or are planning to do a presentation, please drop send a note to either me (English/German) or Orsi (Hungarian).

Thanks!
Brandon

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition/Budapest
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition