Re: [buckminster-dev] different update site for a plugin

Hi,

The site feature should only contain the features that you want in your site:

this is our setup:

importtargetdefinition '-A' '${WORKSPACE}/com.remainsoftware.td.releng.feature/TDOMS Base Target Hudson.target'
import '${WORKSPACE}/com.remainsoftware.td.releng.feature/oms_all.cquery'
build
perform '-Q' '-D' 'target.os=*' '-D' 'target.ws=*' '-D' 'target.arch=*' '-Dcbi.include.source=false' 'com.remainsoftware.td.releng.feature#site.p2'

This "releng" feature only contains other features (no bundles) and only the features that we want in our update site.

By the way, we also save the resolved target platform because that contains all the foreign features. we give this to customers that cannot go to the internet to resolve the dependencies.

Regards,

Wim