[buckminster-dev] Buckminster Aggregator - mvn2 repo to p2 repo help

I'm trying to convert an existing maven2 repo to a p2 repo using the aggregator (which is a cool little tool btw)

This is my current model:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<aggregator:Aggregator xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:aggregator="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/2009/aggregator">
  <configurations/>
  <configurations operatingSystem="macosx" windowSystem="cocoa"/>
  <contributions description="JGit Latest" label="JGit">
    <repositories location="https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/jgit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/.repository/" nature="maven2"/>
  </contributions>
</aggregator:Aggregator>

For some reason, I can't contact the site... even if I try a local URL too (i.e., /Users/chrisaniszczyk/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jgit)

Any thoughts? Is this an intended usage pattern?

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org