Re: [buckminster-dev] Where can I find buckminster.core 1.1.350.r10332?

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Though what's a bit confusing for me is that the update site only *shows* me the Galileo Builder in the "Install Software" dialog, though it contains all the other features I need as well. That might have been what have made me think I first need to install Buckminster itself and got and old version.

That's what you get when trying to simplify things :-)

But I agree, it would be great if you could open up a feature to see what it actually contains during the process of selecting features.

Build is running now ...

Good, then all is well.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren