Re: [buckminster-dev] Error Resolving Buckminster

The only thing I changed in my workspace was the removal of a svn plugin.

Here's basically a rundown of my attempts today:
1) opened my workspace which has buckminster installed
2) opened my 'manage configuration' to select my installed buckminster
components and 'check for updates'  (as an aside, I noticed that some of
the mirrors still seem to have buckminster's update url listed under
'technology'... I'm assuming this will be resolved over time as the mirrors
refresh?)
3) checked for components and saw there were none.
4) noticed that I had a svn provider plugin (incubator) listed that I don't
recall installing, so I uninstalled it.
5) open the dev-cquery and ran it... worked fine.

Not sure if that helps. I'll try and be more mindful of tracing steps if I
run into problems in the future. This one was more of a 'stumble-upon'.
Todd

             Thomas Hallgren
             <thomas@xxxxxxx>
             buckminster-dev-b         Buckminster developer discussions
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx         <buckminster-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             g                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/26/2008 04:58          Re: [buckminster-dev] Error
             PM                        Resolving Buckminster

             Please respond to
                Buckminster
                 developer
                discussions
             <buckminster-dev@
               eclipse.org>

Hi Todd,
No, there was no change. But this gremlin worries me a bit. You're not
the first to have an encounter with it.

Could the problem be caused by you having several previous dormant
versions of Buckminster installed in your Eclipse runtime? The reason I
ask is that last time this happened, I suspect that was the cause. I'm
not sure however. Trying to triangulate :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Todd_Lee@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Apparently I'm a victim of gremlins. Tried the same thing today and
worked
> fine...
> Did the dev-cquery/dogfood2.rmap change?
> Either way, don't worry about it - works now.
>
> Todd
>
> AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
> NOTICE:
> This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.