Re: [buckminster-dev] Getting started

Right now it will not work. I changed to http but it turns out that during our move from being a technology sub-project to become a tools sub-project, http access was disabled. I've contacted the Webmaster about this and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Stay tuned,
- thomas

Todd_Lee@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Thomas,

The firewall could very well be the issue...
If you do get a chance to change the URLs to something that we
'port-challenged' corporate citizens are able to access, that would be
great! :)
I'll try again later, just in case it is a glitch as you also suggested.

Thanks,
Todd

Back to the top