[bpel-dev] About validation error in bpel:doXslTransform

Hi,

     I use the following syntax in assign activity:
<bpel:copy>
<bpel:from>
bpel:doXslTransform("randomSN.xsl",
$request.payload)
</bpel:from>
<bpel:to>$M1p.payload/tns:SN</bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

The eclipse bpel editior report the following error:
The first argument ("randomSN.xsl") to function doXslTransform in "bpel:doXslTransform("randomSN.xsl", $request.payload)"
 must be a literal (string).

The code runs smoothly in Apache ODE. However, the error reported by the editor is annoying. I have asked about this for several times without any reply. Any help on avoiding this?

    Best Regards

               Lei Wang

Back to the top