Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Wow, now I'm totally confused :(

I've been poking around on build.eclipse.org (via ssh) trying to figure out where all of the bpel bits live. It looks like the hudson build artifacts are going to /opt/public/soa/bpel/0.8.0 and /opt/public/soa/bpel/juno. There are also bpel artifacts on /shared/jobs/bpel-0.5 and /shared/jobs/bpel-juno. Finally the public update sites are in /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/bpel/site and this is where I've been publishing the stuff from /shared/jobs/bpel-0.5 manually after a successful build.

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong here, but I don't know what belongs where anymore :(
Vincent, help please?