[bpel-dev] how to change the partnerlink type of a partnerlink when the partnerlink type's definision is changing

Hi all,

I found there is a probelem. When you change the partnerlink type's name that is defined in a wsdl file, the reference of the partnerlink type by a partnerlink in the bpel file is not
changed automatically. the role's name, and the role's porttype are same.
But when you change a wsdl message name in the same wsdl file, the reference of the message by a variable in the same bpel file changed automatically.
I don't know why. Who can help me for this?
Thanks!

Grid

Back to the top