[bpel-dev] Issue with invoking a Java Web service from BPEL procee in Eclipse

Hi,

I have a synchronous BPEL process. I need to invoke a Java web service within it.

I have created the Java web service in Eclipse and after the WSDL is generated, I saved as a local copy.
In BPEL, I created  a new Partner Link and in its properties, i provided the local WSDL file. The wizard is able to validate it properly, and identify the port type but when I provide the partner link type, Role and click Finish, nothing happens. It just stays there.

Can some one help me resolve this and let me know if this is the right way of invoking the java web service.

Also, I am using Eclipse 3.5 and the BPEL and Java Web service are running on the same tomcat installation but on different ports (8080 and 8090).

Thanks in advance,
Dev

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local

Back to the top