[bpel-dev] Need help on Eclipse BPEL plugin documentation

Hi All,

I would like to add some improvements to the existing Eclipse BPEL plugin. For that I need to go through Eclipse BPEL source code. It would be really helpful, if I can access architectural design, class diagram or any other valuable documentation of the system. I searched for some resources in the project web site and other places, but unfortunately I could not find any of valuable documentation..

I would be really grateful, if someone can share any useful documents or links with me...

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chathuri

Back to the top