[bpel-dev] a question about New BPEL Project wizard

Hi all,

I have a question: according to the document(plugin-helloworld-BPELdesignerandODE.pdf), on the page of New BPEL Project wizard,
after I choose the Target Runtime as Apache Ode 1.x Runtime, the Configurations combo should have "Default Configuration for Apache Ode 1.x Runtime"
option. But now no. Only I can click the Modify button of Cnfiguration to choose the bpel facet. And the Next button is disable, I can not access to the facet
page. What is the reason?
BTW, I am running the latest codes from cvs and using the eclipse3.5 platform. Maybe the reason is eclipse3.5?

Thanks a lot!
Grid

Back to the top