Re: [bpel-dev] How can I refer to the org.eclipse.bpel.model package?

Hi Jonathan, thanks for your attention!

but the topic cannot be applied to my case :-( , in fact I'using the org.eclipse.bpel.model_0.3.0.jar plugin that doesn't contain nested JARs. Using the reflection to interact with the bpel classes it's surely a good idea but I would like to understand because my action class (implementing org.eclipse.ui.IObjectActionDelegate) defined in my plugin that has the dependency to the pluging org.eclipse.bpel.model cannot refer to it.
bye
dani

Hi Daniela.  You might take a look at this:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/bpel-dev/msg00327.html

I'm not completely sure that this is the explanation to your problem.. But
it could be.