Re: [bpel-dev] m3 source code

The head is broken slightly now and I did not tag the M3 build when I build it ....so mea culpa ... but if they can hack the iPhone ....

.... based one alignment of the planets and the moon and tides I was able to pin point the point in time which should fix your problems ...

Try the tag: v20070824_M3

and ping us if there are any issues.

-m

Mark Lui wrote:
This message did not seem to get through the first time so I am sending it again.

How do I get a hold of the M3 release source code? CVS does not appear to be tagged for the releases. The CVS head currently appears to have some problems with adding a partner link.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top