Re: [bpel-dev] Can we parse and display this complex bpel process?

Here are all the materials: bpel, wsdl
the "process" folder contains the bpel definition. There are two bpel files. The one named LoanProcess.bpel is IBM WID format (with wpc labels), the other one named LoanProcess_pure.bpel is "standard one" that are derived from the first one by removing the "wpc" elements. I believe that bpel designer should be able to handle the "standard one"?

This bpel contains some advanced features including scope, fault handling, compensation handling. So maybe bpel designer hasn't supported them yet?
If there are syntax errors in the file, pls let me know.

The "service" folder contains the service definition files.
Thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards,

Jeffrey

James Moody <James_Moody@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2006-06-06 21:46

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [bpel-dev] Can we parse and display this complex bpel process?

Could you please include the necessary WSDLs and XSDs? I'll give it a whirl.